CogniFit cognitive training is one of two main products offered by CogniFit.
The aim of these training is to stimulate the different cognitive abilities of the user in a personalized way. After each training session, the cognitive profile in CogniFit will be updated and you will be able to see the results in a clear and comprehensible way. They can be applied to children over 7 years old, adolescents, adults, and seniors.
Each training session lasts approximately between 10 to 15 minutes and can be done either from a computer, from a tablet or from a smartphone with Internet access. They consist of three online activities: a questionnaire question, two cognitive stimulation activities and one evaluation activity.
- Questionnaire: At the beginning of the training session the user will be asked a question about what they are trying to assess(for example, symptoms of specific pathologies, level of well-being, etc.). The user will have to answer honestly "Yes" or "No".
- Cognitive Stimulation Tasks: The first two online cognitive stimulation activities of the training will be chosen according to what the user needs to train the most. These activities will gradually regulate their difficulty according to the level that the user has in each trained cognitive ability.
- Cognitive Assessment Task: The last activity of each training session will be a cognitive assessment task that will allow CogniFit to identify the user's cognitive state in one to three cognitive abilities. This helps to monitor the evolution of the user between the different training sessions.
- Report: By completing all activities in the training session, CogniFit will show which cognitive abilities of those trained in that session have improved or decreased in score. When the 100% of the cognitive profile has been completed, the user can download a complete results report, where they can know their general cognitive profile, their scores in their cognitive areas, and the results of the different areas of the questionnaire. The meaning of each score will be clearly explained in the report, an index derived from the questionnaire answers will be provided, as well as conclusions and recommendations for the user.
These trainings are accessible from all CogniFit platforms (for particular users, health professionals, families, schools and researchers). By purchasing a monthly training license you get the possibility to conduct as many training sessions during the month of the license. This license can be renewed for as many months as you wish. There is also the option of using annual training licenses, which also allow unlimited use of the training, but for over an entire year.
Currently, there are different types of training:
- Personalized Training.
- Driving Brain Training.
- Dyscalculia Brain Training.
- ADD/ADHD Brain Training.
- Dyslexia Brain Training.
- Depression Brain Training.
- Training for the Effects of Chemotherapy
- Insomnia Brain Training.
- Specific Training for People with Parkinson’s Disease.
- Specific Training for People with Fibromyalgia
- Concentration Brain Training.
- Spatial Perception Brain Training.
- Training for Memory.
- Mental Planning Brain Training.
- Sports Coordination Brain Training.
- Mental Arithmetic Brain Training.
- Standardized Exam Brain Training.
- Training for Stroke Recovery.
- 55 and Over Brain Training.
To learn more about the information shown in this article, you can read this document.