It is free to register for the CogniFit for Schools platform. However, you will need to purchase cognitive assessment licenses and monthly training licenses to fully enjoy the platform.
Fortunately, this type of account is beneficial as it comes at a discounted price. The more cognitive assessment licenses or monthly training licenses you purchase at once, the lower the unit price. See prices online at the bottom of this page.
- Single-use: They are valid for a single student to take one cognitive test. Ex: If you wish a student to complete 2 assessments, you need to purchase 2 assessment licenses.
- Generic: You do not have to know what type of assessments you will need in the future when purchasing the licenses. You only need to select the type of assessment later, when you assign the test to the student. That's the reason, all of the assessments are the same price.
- End date: The license does not expire until the student takes the assessment!
Monthly training licenses:
- End-user based: You assign months of brain training to every student separately. Ex: If you purchase 12 monthly training licenses for 1 student, you are still free to assign the months of training as you wish, e.g. 1 student for 4 months and 2 students for 3 months.
- Generic: You do not have to know what type of training programs you will need in the future when purchasing the licenses. You only need to select the type of training later, when assigning the student's intervention. That's the reason, all of the training programs are the same price.
- Starting date: Months of training only begin when students create their accounts. Ex: If you assign 6 months of training to one student, the first day of the training will start when the student registers for CogniFit, which may be several months later.
Plus, as CogniFit charges you directly - and not your students - you can even make a profit when charging for your services!
See how to purchase licenses here.