1. Register for CogniFit using Facebook account
When you register for CogniFit can simply use your Facebook account instead of completing the whole registration form.
Learn more in the How to sign up to CogniFit article.
2. Connect your CogniFit account to your Facebook account
You can connect your CogniFit account to your Facebook account at any time by following these steps:
2.1. Go to your account settings page by hovering the mouse over your name at the top of the screen and selecting the "account settings" link:
2.2. In the new page scroll down to the "Link to your social networks" section and click on the Facebook logo:
2.3. Click Continue:
3. Decide to share information on your Facebook activity feed
You can decide at any time to share or hide your activity on CogniFit with your Facebook profile. To turn on or off your social broadcasting, simply follow these steps:
3.1. Go to your account settings page by hovering the mouse over your name at the top of the screen and selecting the Account Settings option:
3.2. In the new page, click on the Privacy tab:
3.3. In the Privacy page, turn on or off the Share activity on Facebook feature. And click on the Save button to update your settings:
4. Issues when connecting with your Facebook account
If you are sure that you have inserted your Facebook login information correctly on your end, then there might be an issue with the Facebook API. This sometimes happens but if you wait and try again, it usually works.
5. Facebook share privacy
We would also suggest to check and set your privacy settings on Facebook by following these steps:
- Go to Facebook
- Click the arrow ( v ) in the top right corner, then select Privacy Settings
- Locate the Apps and Websites section (third option down), then click Edit Settings
- Next, to Apps You Use", click Edit Settings
- Find CogniFit and click Edit
- Next to "App activity privacy" and "Who can see posts and activity from this app on Facebook?" choose "Public", "Friends" or "Custom"
- Click the Close button