You can add connections on CogniFit at any time. Adding connections makes it possible to challenge your friends and lets you compare your cognitive skills to people you know. Playing with friends makes CogniFit more fun!
Inviting friends to CogniFit is simple and only takes a few minutes. First, log into your CogniFit account to get started.
Inviting a Connection
You will invite a connection when the friend you want to invite is not yet a CogniFit user.
1. Click on the menu icon on the top-right corner of your screen. Choose the Profile option.
2. From your profile page, click the Connections tab at the top of the page.
3. Choose to invite your friends from Facebook or with their e-mail address
On the left, you'll see how many connections you have. You can also search for new connections from the CogniFit database. Connections that you may know will be recommended to you below.
- Invite your Facebook friend
- Click on the "Invite Your Facebook Friends" button and follow the instructions on the pop-up. You might need to insert the email and password information that you are currently using for Facebook if you have not already logged in CogniFit with your Facebook account. You can then select your friends and invite them on the platform.
- Send an individual invitation
- You can also decide to directly type the email address of one of your contacts and click the "Invite" button. An invitation email will be sent to that person. If you want to send several invitations at a time, you need to add a comma and a space between such as: "firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com"
When inviting people to join CogniFit, they receive an email indicating that you are inviting them to join. Your first name and last name will appear on the email as they appear on the CogniFit platform so make sure to make any corrections if necessary!
Adding a Connection
You will Add a Connection when you want to connect with a friend who is already using CogniFit.
1. You can add existing CogniFit users by clicking the Add as Connection button.