1) How to Log In
To log in, you need to click on "Login" at the top right corner of the CogniFit home page.
You will then be offered three ways to log in. You can log in using your existing CogniFit account or with your Facebook or Twitter account. Make sure to always use the same option each time to log in or you risk creating several different accounts on the platform.
If you log in using your CogniFit account, simply enter the email address and password you previously set up.
If you log in using your Facebook or Twitter account, a pop-up will appear for you to type your Facebook or Twitter account information.
2) If you still can't log in
If you still have difficulties to log in, simply check the following:
- You are using the right email address and password combination
- Maybe you have used a different email address when you have created your account
- You are typing correctly your information
- You don't have your keyboard set in "caps lock" as the password is case sensitive
Kindly note that we cannot retrieve your account if you do not remember the email account you used when you registered. In this case, you will need to create a new account. We are sorry for the inconvenience.